Our broadband fibre solutions allow your small or medium business’ technology infrastructure to grow without restrictions or limitations. Our fibre options provide real flexibility and with uncapped and unshaped solutions, you will enjoy unmatched internet speeds and reliability.
NeoBroadband Fibre is an excellent value-based Internet access service that provides uncapped and unshaped connectivity with speeds of up to 200Mbps. Delivered over Neotel’s superior and robust fibre infrastructure, our NeoBroadband service offers low-latency, symmetrical bandwidth along our next-generation network backbone.
NeoBroadband fibre offers a seamless upgrade path for clients who wish to upgrade, or run partitioned services over a single fibre circuit.
- Superior Fibre Network - Our fibre network has almost no congestion on it, resulting, resulting in superior speeds and low latencies. It is also unaffected by copper theft which all too frequently leaves businesses stranded without connectivity for days on end – severely impacting your ability to trade, lowering productivity and putting pressure on your bottom line.
- Fibre is Symmetrical - This means that your upload and download speeds are equally fast! Most available broadband services are asymmetrical, which results in slower upload speeds. Our fibre solution provides equal upload and download speeds, ensuring that important emails with large attachments or urgent work documents that you need to upload will always go through at high speeds.
- Flexibility - NeoBroadband is an extremely exible services and can be shaped to meet your connectivity needs. Upgrades and downgrades are seamlessly achieved in mere minutes.
SEACOM’s Fibre Internet Access Service provides customers with access to the Internet via SEACOM’s global high-speed data network and is delivered directly to the customer’s premises using last-mile fibre connectivity.
The Fibre Internet Access Service is provisioned across SEACOM’s robust global IP/MPLS network, which is interconnected to major Partners across Africa and Europe. The network provides low latency access to major CDN caches, and offers a high speed, unshaped and symmetrical Service with bandwidth up to 1 GIGABIT per second.
Our Fibre Internet Access Service provides a cost-effective, high-availability connectivity solution, right to your business.
- Customer Premises Device: Included
- Uncapped: Unlimited data usage
- Bandwidth Plans: Up to 1 Gbps
- Symmetrical: Upload & Download speeds are at chosen line rate
- Unshaped: No rate-limiting of any protocols, which ensures maximum usage at all times
- IP Address: /29 for IPv4 (8 addresses) & /56 for IPv6 (virtually unlimited addresses)
Our Broadband Connect Fibre (BC Fibre) provides high-speed Internet access through scalable fibre connectivity to small businesses; previously only available to large enterprises, whether you are a small start-up or a larger SMME with higher bandwidth requirements.
Choose between our capped and uncapped service offerings depending on your business needs:
- Broadband Connect Fibre Lite (capped); designed for smaller SMEs, offers data bundles allowing you to choose a suitable asymmetrical capped bundle for your business at a very competitive price.
- Broadband Connect Fibre Premium (uncapped); suitable for SMEs requiring a symmetrical bandwidth with uncapped Internet accounts. Allowing you scalability, making provision for all your business needs, be it Office 365, Conference Connect and additional voice and hosting services.
Our Metro Fibre solution is a Metro Ethernet service that brings fibre right to your doorstep, and then connects you to a fibre ring that offers redundancy, lower costs, increased speeds and agility. Metro Ethernet over fibre is the most widely deployed network technology in the world.
Metro Fibre offers reliable, cost-effective access that is flexible and scalable, which means that when your business grows you won’t need to worry about changing your infrastructure. And most importantly, you won’t need to worry about the cost.
Our Wireless solutions offer customers across South Africa access to the internet using the most appropriate wireless medium available. This is achieved via our ever expanding footprint of LTE, WiMax and other wireless access technologies. Our broadband solutions provide an end-to-end service that will have you connected the moment your service is installed.
Being a wireless service, it enables Neotel to deliver considerably quicker compared to other fibre type services.
Contention Ratio refers to the number of users sharing or contending for the same data capacity. The lower the contention ratio, the higher the quality of service. A 25:1 contention ratio means that up to 25 broadband customers are sharing the same capacity at any one time. This will ensure your business or home service remains on a stable broadband service.
Our service is wireless, and therefore unaffected by copper theft, ensuring your business is always connected.
It offers both business-grade and high-speed broadband connectivity, unified communications and hosted applications such as Office 365 and IP Talk at competitive rates without the need for copper cables.
Reliable, fast broadband Internet access speeds ranging from 2Mbps to 40Mbps uncapped service plans at fixed rates.
VO’s expert wireless installation teams provide an end-to-end service, from initial site surveys through to installation and support. Following the completion of an initial site survey, our engineers will work with you to build a wireless network that meets all of your requirements.
The network design will also take into account your existing network, network policy and future demands. Our solution is easy to install and maintain, and offers attractive options for network redundancy – which forms a critical part of any corporate disaster recovery plan.